The inspiration for ORL happened just a few years ago grocery shopping in the personal care aisle.
Looking at the ingredients listed on the back of a children's toothpaste tube from a major national brand was shocking. Not only the number of poisons and harmful ingredients listed - but the fact that there was (and still is!) a warning label above the ingredients advising:
"Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center)."
This awakening motivated us to learn that most of today’s well-known oral care brands contain many harmful, artificial and toxic ingredients that most consumers are not aware of. As concerning is the fact that many popular oral care products can cause a low acidic pH that can be harmful to your overall health and in particular to teeth and gums.
ORL Labs was founded by four experienced business dreamers who are passionate for improving one’s health without harmful ingredients and in helping our overall environment.
The ORL team is committed to provide the best in oral care products for the entire family that delivers a perfect 7.0 pH balance supporting better oral care and overall health. This includes the best in natural and organic ingredients that are proprietary blended with organic xylitol, organic plant-based essential oils and organic vitamins & minerals.
To realize this vision, we make the promise to:
- Create the best products possible that are effective and taste great by using the best ingredients and that are free from harmful ingredients.
- Source the best ingredients possible that are natural, organic when possible, and always free of animal testing.
- Provide the public with clear, informed and objective information that allows you to make the right oral care decisions for you and your family.
- Be environmentally mindful by not using plastic bottles or tubes in our packaging. Our products are packaged in attractive glass bottles that can be reused or recycled. Glass is also the best material to ensure that essential oils remain effective.
- Ensure our high standards of quality by sourcing and manufacturing our products in state-of-the-art FDA approved and USDA certified organic facilities in the USA.
- Strive to amaze and always provide our customers complete and unconditional satisfaction.
We welcome your thoughts, feedback and comments. Please feel to reach out to us at email@example.com.